The short boot with excellent cost/performance ratio, especially cool and airy.
- Height of shaft: ca. 22 cm
- Sizes: 34 - 49
- Color: Black
- material mix of leather and polyamide fabric for climatic comfort and high wearing comfort at high temperatures
- textile lining (100 % polyamide)
- two velcro fasteners to get in quick and easily
- soft padded shaft end
- abrasion resistant PU foam padding
- anatomic formed climatic insole
- ankle protection both sides, with latex foam padding
- a plastic reinforced inner sole with a hot-dip galvanised steel inlay that allows you to gently roll your feet
- rubber sole with tread
Test12 boots testet
5× Motoretta TIPP
Half-boots in the test20 short boots testet
What the trade press says:
In the July 2004 issue of the magazine MOTORETTA the editors were looking for ideal foot jewelry for traveling around the country on a scooter.
12 boots were tested, the Shorty received a Motoretta tip with the rating: real top class summer boots.
Motorcycle half-boots Bikerletten
When the temperatures rise and people are increasingly switching to sandals, motorcyclists are looking for alternatives that are just as viable [...] Daytona's Shorty was shortlisted from the biker laces to be rated and received the following rating: Airy even on hot days, safe as far as possible - and the right size for every foot. The Shorty is a real recommendation for city motorists, but aesthetes are annoyed by the oversized lettering on the side.