Light sports boots for hot days.
- waterproof and breathable thanks to GORE-TEX
- Height of shaft: ca. 30 cm
- Sizes: 36 - 49
- Color: Black
- water-repellent and greased calf/nubuk leather with perforated-leather inserts
- GORE-TEX More Season Membrane (80 % polyamide, 20 % polyester)
- waterproof and extremely breathable
- zip fastener with leather covering inside the boot
- velcro fastener for different calf sizes
- reinforced gear change pad from abrasion resistant PU foam
- PU foam sole
- anatomic formed climatic insole
- shinbone protection, with latex foam padding
- ankle protection, both sides, soft shaft end
- plastic reinforced inner sole with a hot-dip galvanised steel inlay, that allows you to gently roll your feet
- 3M-Scotchlite reflectors
- non-slip rubber sport sole
What the trade press says:
93rd award for daytona: endurance test over 9,000 kilometers of continuous use: five stars for the daytona Spirit GTX.
„Quite honestly, a boot like this from the shoemaker‘s shop of the Frey brothers, which is still firmly rooted in Eggenfelden, Bavaria, despite all globalization, laughs at four-digit mileage. The wearer knows this, too, having brought the previous model to over 100,000 kilometers, despite poor care, before wearing comfort and waterproofness began to wane. From therefore remains the top mark for the very light motorcycle boot compared to other touring models. A tip for the trip on hot summer days“.