Travel enduro boots with cross genes and 7 highlights.
- waterproof and breathable thanks to GORE-TEX
- Height of shaft: ca. 35 cm
- Sizes: 38 - 49
- Color: Black
- strong special full-grain cowhide, water-repellent oiled
- waterproof and breathable with GORE-TEX climatic membrane (80 % polyamide, 20 % polyester)
- PU foam midsole
- air insole, anatomically shaped
- shaft end, splash-proof
- padded shaft ends keep dirt and spray away
- large-surface plastic switching reinforcement
- adjustable buckle
- elastic insert and velcro and along the zipper
- a plastic reinforced inner sole with a hot-dip galvanised steel inlay, that allows you to gently roll your feet
- plastic heel
- massive shin protector
- inner side protection for ankle and calf, nubuk applications plastic reinforced
- non-slip and robust special Enduro sole with replaceable foot supports
1 Boot – 7 Highlights
The TransTourMan GTX likes to travel over hill and dale. He doesn't care about the weather – the main thing is to let off steam and have fun!
Protectors on the heels, shins and the inside offer additional security. And thanks to the clever solution with Velcro and zip, getting in is extremely easy.
Soft-Endurostiefelvery good - top tip
Soft-Endurostiefel8 boots tested
What the trade press says:
88th award for daytona®: Soft Enduro boot recommendation: TransTourMan GTX®
"The Daytona TransTourMan GTX is extremely comfortable on the road and yet sufficiently stable for light off-road use. The high shaft provides good support. Thanks to the membrane, it kept tight during the test period even in adverse conditions. Clever and sustainable is the replaceable footrest wear part in the sole of the boot." That is the conclusion of the testers from "Motorrad & Reisen". The boot was tested in the categories fit, material/manufacture, wearing comfort, practicality, features, weather and safety. With 94 out of a possible 100 points, it received a "very good - top tip".
86th award for daytona®: Soft Enduro boot recommendation: TransTourMan GTX®
Soft enduro boots should provide optimum protection in the event of a fall, allow good contact with the motorcycle and also offer the comfort of a hiking boot. These were the expectations during the test of the Zeitschrfit TOURENFAHRER. Eight waterproof Enduro boots were tested intensively. The daytona TransTourMan GTX® received the best rating and was and is the only boot tested that received a recommendation. The conclusion of the testers: "Offroad-suitable touring model with optimal entry level, superior safety features and excellent insulation.